For my son's citizenship certificate:
I need to order a Change of Name Certificate for myself. I am sure my mom had one but I understand she had other things on her mind while she was dying. I have a choice of calling Vital Statistics and ordering over the phone, or visiting in person, or putting materials in a sealed, addressed envelope and asking my visiting friend to mail it when she returns to Canada.
Social Security Card for boy:
Not sure he needs this immediately, but he'll need it one day. I'm tired of looking up tax returns to find out what his Social Security Number is. This will require taking some time off work to apply. However, if I end up employed, at last, at last, at last, for keepsies, I may spend an unpaid, unstructured day catching up on my reading and visiting the Social Security Administration Office.
Change of Birth Certificate:
I was on drugs, literally, the prescribed painkillers you get in a hospital, when I filled out his certificate of live birth. I could not remember if my original middle name was spelled with an 'e' or not, so I went with the middle name I had at the time.
The good news is that I can easily afford the replacement garage door. Yay! Perhaps tomorrow I will remember to take some time to do errands by fax, e-mail and phone. Order some weeding/pruning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment